Terms and conditions
tl;dr: for the eBook one licence = one person reading the book. You can use any number of devices to read the book, but you can not transfer it to other people. For print copy — feel free to read and transfer to your friends. If you have any issue or question, please contact me.
- If you experience technical difficulty in downloading or accessing a title, please contact me for assistance via email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You are permitted to download the eBook but this licence is personal to you, non-exclusive and non-transferrable.
- You may reproduce and store portions of the book content for your personal use.
- Full-scale reproduction of the contents of the book is expressly prohibited.
- You may use the eBook on more than one platform concurrently.
- The licence is valid for one person only. You may not make or distribute unauthorised copies of the book, or use, copy, modify, or transfer the book, in whole or in part, unless you receive our express permission.
- eBook titles purchased thorugh the website (https://productdesigninterview.com) can be refunded in 30 days since the day of purchase.
- You are granted the right to download the eBook
- You may print pages of the eBook for your personal use and reference in connection with your work.
- You may create and save bookmarks, highlights and notes as provided by the functionality of the program.
- You agree to protect the book from unauthorised use, reproduction, or distribution.
- You further agree not to translate, decompile, or disassemble the book except to the extent permitted under applicable law.
- Delivery Policy: While purchasing the digital version, you'll receive a link to download within 48 hours. In case you didn't receive it after your purchase please reach out to email@example.com.
- Shipping times and costs are available at checkout
While purchasing on the website your data might be transferred to third-parties essential for completing the purchase. All of the third-parties are GDPR compliant:
- PayPal (in order to process your PayPal payments)
- 2Checkout (when paid with credit card)
- Shopify (to deliver your book digital copy)
While purchasing on the website your data might be transferred to third-parties essential for completing the purchase:
- Kayako (for providing chat/email support)
- Mailchimp (email newsletters)
- Lulu express (paperback printing processing)